Monthly linkbuilding service
To rank higher in Google than your competitors, your website needs three things: good technology, content, and inbound links. For the top positions in the search results, Google looks at the quality of the inbound links. Your backlink profile should look ‘natural’ and not just contain the desired keywords. Building these links, linkbuilding, is a profession in its own right. That is why Blossom your Content offers a monthly subscription for linkbuilding: we work on improving your Google positions every month with quality backlinks. You will receive a full report every month on how your website ranks in Google.
They chose Blossom your Content for better positions in Google:
Companies like these choose to outsource their linkbuilding because it requires a lot of knowledge and experience. Especially when there is competition for specific keywords, it becomes more difficult to create valuable inbound links. Linkbuilding takes time. That is why we use a minimum term of three months.
No idea how SEO works or why you would need backlinks?
Blossom your Content offers linkbuilding services as a subscription. The starter pack is to build your presence in Google calmly and steadily. Our standard package is for SMEs, and webshops, and larger companies prefer the extensive package. We start by looking at where you want to be in Google, and which pages are important to you. Then we'll see how we get you there. See the next case to see what that yields.
Case: pest control
For a site specialized in pest control, we applied a mix of content and backlinks. With a keyword research we found the keywords that were most interesting for the site. We used this to create valuable texts aimed at visitors, which we then immediately get high in Google with targeted backlinks. With that we also increased the CTR in Google and the average position. The site has a CTR of well over 5%. This means that Google users quickly click through to the results of the website.
Source: Google Search Console
It’s time for linkbuilding when you:
- See little organic search traffic on your website
- Your are losing your positions in Google
- New competitors push your website away from Google
- You only get traffic on your website through advertising
- You depend on Google for your revenue
Leave linkbuilding to the linkbuilding experts. We’ll ensure your website ranks higher on Google, resulting in more visitors and therefore more turnover. So you can focus on doing what you love best: your business.
Excluding 21% VAT. After you register, we will contact you by phone. Only after the final agreement do we start building links for your site. Billing is monthly, minimum term is three months due to the time investment we make to start up. Amounts are per site, customized appointments are also possible. See also our delivery conditions.
We can offer you these tailor-made SEO services:
- Keyword research. As a basis for navigating a new site, for the portfolio, or for a content plan.
- Website analysis. Does your site meet Google’s standards? Does it work well for the user? Our website analysis clearly identifies points for the attention of the website builder and marketer.
- Linkbuilding. Where are you and where do you want to go? Every month we build relevant and qualitative links with which your website ranks better in Google.
- Blog service. An SEO-optimized blog every month, week, or even per day that appeals to your readers and Google.
Starter Pack € 225 – for small companies & entrepreneurs
- 20 links per month
- Monthly report
- Every industry
Standard Package € 330 – for SMB
- 25 links per month
- 1 guest post article with 2 backlinks
- Monthly report
- Most industries
Extensive Package € 550 – for larger companies and webshops
- 40 links per month
- 2 guest post article with 2 backlinks
- Monthly report
- Most industries
Get in touch!
We can offer you these customized SEO services:
- Keyword research. As a basis for the navigation of a new site, for the portfolio or for a content plan. We will research your current Google presence, the opportunities available, your competitors and the customer journey in keywords.
- Content plan. Content is king, but only when you know what to write about. We can provide you with buyer persona, customer journeys, use cases and of course a content kalender.
- Marketing plan. SEO is not the only marketing channel out there! Social, display, paid and email are also valuable marketing tools for most companies. We help you rethink the way you reach and convert your new customers and how you keep your customers loyal.
- Website analysis. Does your site meet Google’s standards? Does it work well for the user? Our website analysis clearly identifies points of interest for the website builder and marketer.
- Link building. Where are you and where do you want to go? Every month we build relevant and high-quality links with which your website scores better in Google.
- Blog service. An SEO-optimized blog every month, week or even a day that appeals to your readers and Google.
Frequently asked question on our linkbuilding subscriptions:
That depends per site and customer. If you are in a niche, such as a cleaning company in Alkmaar for example, you will quickly see an effect in more impressions, clicks, higher positions and CTR. However, if you are in a competitive market, such as hotels in Amsterdam, you will already have to do a lot of SEO to remain visible in the search engines at all.
Google sees links to your website as votes. The more quality links pointing to your website pages, the higher Google rates their relevance when someone searches with related search terms. If your website ranks higher in Google, the organic traffic to your site will increase. If your conversion to contact, a request or a purchase remains the same, your turnover will increase.
With a link building package you have fixed costs and you know exactly what you will spend each month. Thanks to our broad portfolio and smart automation, we can offer competitive prices.
Many websites are outdated. This has consequences for the technology, for which Google is making increasingly higher demands. A website today must be mobile-friendly, secure (HTTPS) and have a good speed. If your website is not suitable for mobile, you will miss an average of 50% of all search traffic. Google will place your site less high in the search results in the event of technical defects, because Google is ultimately about an optimal user experience.